Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gaining Ground

Lord, you are my ever present help in times of trouble, distress, uncertainty, when I feel lost and out of control. Even when I am not looking to you for help, you are still ever present in my need. The moment I submit to my need, instead of fighting or denying it, you are ready with guidance, answers, peace and hope. This morning I was overwhelmed with my house and I called for help. Yes, it was a person I called, but I think you gave me the resolve to understand my limitation and reach out for help. Shortly after you sent an encouraging word and prayer through another friend who understands the cry of my heart. In all these things, I praise you for knowing my need and meeting me where I am. I come to you, Lord, for help in my ever present need. I am so weak, be my strength. I know the things I need to do, help me to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment